Telefon: +385 (0)52 874 505 | E-mail: tz-rasa@rasa.hr

MINE DIRECTORATE (1936-1937)

One of the most important buildings in the entire production process of the mine was certainly Raša coal basin main directional building. Besides top management offices, the premises also housed various departments, such as chemistry laboratory, mine pits measurement unit, technical service, main archive and a canteen. After the mine was closed down, management and production units of the textile factory ‘25. Maj’ moved in. Due to poor conversion and privatization in the 1990s the factory shut down and is now privately owned without any specific function.