HOTEL ‘CENTRAL’ (1936-1937)

Once a well-appointed hotel for mine officials in the central square of Raša included a spacious town café along with the main hotel kitchen on the ground floor. Along the entire first floor there was a hotel restaurant for up to eighty people and common rooms, and the top floor housed fourteen hotel rooms and suites. There was a lift operating from the lowest to the highest floor, used for food transport. The hotel was open by the early 1990s, when it was closed, and the restaurant was redesigned into a medical centre with outpatient clinic and pharmacy. The hotel rooms were converted into office space and are now used by civil society associations and political parties.