Telefon: +385 (0)52 874 505 | E-mail: tz-rasa@rasa.hr

FIRE STATION (1936 -1937)

Public fire station was founded in Raša to protect citizens and the property. The complex included garages for fire engines, bedrooms for the fire department and a large wooden tower for fitness exercises. In the mid-1980s fire brigade moved to Labin, and the complex was turned into a storage and garage space as part of ‘Prvomajska’ Raša, a factory producing machine tools. Nowadays, the complex is privately owned and used for mushroom farming.